3. ITEMS INCLUDED IN RENTAL. The following items or services shall be included in the rental rate:
Round and/or rectangle tables
Table and chair setup and take down
Sound system with bluetooth
Decor as agreed upon (if applicable)
4. ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM RENTAL. Any item or service no identified in Section 3 hereinabove is excluded from rental under this Agreement.
5. RENTAL RATES AND FEES. The Renter agrees to pay the following rental rates and fees:
A. Venue Rental Rate. The renter agrees to reserve the venue at the rate of $60 per hour.
a. Reservation Deposit. A reservation deposit is required at the time of executing this Agreement to successfully reserve the venue. The reservation deposit is $60 and is non-refundable.
b. Total balance is due no later than 30 days before the event date.
The Balance Due amount excludes applicable Overage Fees as provided in subsection C. If Renter fails to pay the Balance Due on or before the above due date, the reservation will be deemed cancelled and forfeited pursuant to Section 6 herein below without further notice. If the event date is less than 30 days away, 100% of the rental rate is due at the time of executing this Agreement.
B. Overage Fees.
c. A $40.00 fee will apply for every 15 minutes the event extends past the event end time in Section 2 hereinabove. (To avoid additional charges we recommend that you signal guests that the event is ending 15 minutes before the intended end time.)
d. Subject to the express prior approval and at the Owner's sole discretion, use of the venue beyond the event end time in Section 2 hereinabove may be granted at the rate of $25.00 per hour. Each additional hour is billed as a whole hour regardless of actual minute used.
C. Cleaning and Repair Fees. Additional charges may be made for actual or estimated repair or cleaning costs to restore venue, grounds, equipment or other property to the same condition prior to Renter's use of the venue.
6. CANCELLATIONS. All cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to Owner at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the Event Date in Section 2 hereinabove. There are no refunds for any deposit. Renter is responsible for payment in full if the event is cancelled within 30 days or less of the event Setup Date as provided in Section 2 hereinabove. Renter recognizes that the foregoing cancellation policy is not intended to be punitive, but reflect Owner foregoing actual or potential business opportunities in reserving the venue for Renter and diminished ability to rent the venue within 30 days or less prior to an event date.
7. PAYMENTS. All payments due herein shall be made using cash, personal check or card. Personal checks shall be made payable to "The Creative Space" at 112 North Walnut Street, Seneca SC 29678. Any personal check for insufficient funds is subject to a $30.00 returned check fee. Total contract fees must be paid 30 days prior to the Event Date.
8. SEVERABILITY. In case any one or more of the provisions, or portions of provisions, of this Agreement shall be deemed by any legal authority to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions, or portions of provisions contained herein shall not be in any way affected or impaired thereby.
9. MODIFICATION. No alteration or other modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless such modification shall be in writing and signed by the parties.
10. OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW. By executing this Agreement, the undersigned parties warrant and represent they have had an opportunity to review and after such review or opportunity to review have read and fully understood all terms and conditions pertaining to this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, have caused this Agreement to be duly executed as of the date indicated below: